Saturday, February 27, 2010

News Flash

I know that I said I would post more wedding pictures...and I will. We are getting Internet at our house on Friday, so I will be able to post my little heart out! But I just wanted to let you all know that Matthew and I are expecting our first child!!! I can hardly believe it, but it's true. We are very excited to begin the adventure of parenthood. The past few weeks, I have been absolutely exhausted...I had no idea the amount of energy required to grow a baby! But I have not really had the typical morning sickness, for which I am very thankful. I hope to post more about my pregnancy later, but for now I must keep it short.

7 comments:

Jessie Rae said...

I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT!!!!!

Tom Gabbard said...

Congratulations on this great blessing of life from the Lord!

Jane Ellen said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited for ya'll! May God bless you two and your child richly!

Christi said...

Wow! That's some news! I'll have to get Stephen to call Matt for sure!! Congratulations...you'll be blessed beyond what you can even imagine!

Annette said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! Now you know why I was so wiped out all the time! ;)

Lily said...

WHOO HOO!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

I'm going to be a GREAT AUNT! I know, I know, I was already great! So happy for you and Matt!!! It's such an exciting time! Take lots of naps!!! :) Love you!