Thursday, April 30, 2009

Scenes from the Sunshine State

These pictures are from our recent family vacation in Panama City Beach, FL, where we have vacationed for 3 years with two other families. God blessed us with beautiful weather, sweet fellowship, and sun-kissed faces! I have an almost endless supply of pictures, but I will only post a few here so as not to overwhelm anyone who may read this.



Admiring my biscuits and gravy at Cracker Barrel!


My sweet brother :)


The back yard :-)
Sisters!
The heavens declaring the glory of God...breathtaking!
Our family

I love this little grove of palm trees!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That is so close to where I live. Aren't the beaches in the panhandle breathtaking? I am so blessed to live where I do. Unfortunately though, the sandy beaches means sandy soil which means not very successful gardens...oh well. :)