Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Give Thanks....


  • For God the Father, who is my Mighty Fortress;
  • For God the Son, who is my Savior, Treasure, High Priest, and coming King;
  • For God the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, who gave me eyes to see the beauty of the Son;
  • For the power of the Cross;
  • For the Word of God, where I see the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ;
  • For my family, who daily blesses and serves me, and whose love for me is astounding;
  • For my brothers and sisters in Christ, here and around the world, to whom I am eternally bound by the blood of Jesus;
  • For the Reformed Baptist Church of Nashville, whose love and service to me are overwhelming;
  • For the roof over my head, the food in my cupboards, the clothes on my back, the shoes on my feet, the books on my shelves, the music in my heart, indoor plumbing, clean water, fresh air, and all the other daily blessings that I take for granted;
  • For the trials and tribulations that God has brought me through, because I know that He is using them for His glory and to make me more like Jesus;
  • For the beauty of God's creation;
  • For the great and awesome privilege of prayer.
  • For our soldiers who have paid the ultimate price for freedom...there is no greater love than that.

What shall I render to the LORD for all His benefits toward me? I will take up the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.

Psalm 116:12-13

1 comment:

Tom Gabbard said...

Amen and Amen! We truly have so much to be abundantly thankful for!