Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Flatts in Nashville




'Amazing'....this is the word I must use to describe the Rascal Flatts concert! Jessie and I had a fabulous time singing our hearts out and cheering on our favorite country band. We also had really, really great seats (thank you , Dad!!). As I mentioned in my earlier post, Taylor Swift opened the concert, and she totally surprised me with how good she was. I enjoyed her more than I had anticipated. When her set was over, the crew came out and completely changed the stage around for Rascal Flatts. The room exploded (quite literally, as there were pyrotechnics!) when the guys came out...it was great! Here is a video of the opening of their set ( the person that you hear screaming obnoxiously and incessantly is none other than my sister):




1 comment:

Annette said...

YAY! Glad you girls had such a great time! Love the video and hearing Jessie scream! :)