Thursday, October 16, 2008

"It's the girls in the front row singin'..."


Most of you know that my family has given me the nickname "Eeyore". Well, right now I feel more like "Tigger"! I just found out that Jessie and I have been given two free tickets to the Rascal Flatts concert tomorrow night at the Sommet Center in downtown Nashville. (It's nice to have a dad that works for people in the country music industry :)) Wow!! Rascal Flatts is our favorite country artist/group, and we are super excited. I have never heard them live, and I just can't wait! Taylor Swift will also be there, which is nice, but I'm not really a fan of hers. I am sure I will take tons of pictures, so I'll post some of those this weekend. Yay!!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Wow! Have a great time! You lucky, lucky girls! :)